Discover our latest career opportunities below…
Position: Design Support Administrator Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16-20k Basic Salary depending on experience.
Benefits: Company Pension & Private Healthcare after 2 years employment with the company.
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30-4pm Friday & 10-4pm Saturday
Working Days: 5 Day working week including Saturdays with a rota day off during the week.
Location: Hickstead, West Sussex
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Design Support Administrator to join the award winning team here at The Brighton Kitchen Company. The ideal candidate will be a well presented and highly organised individual who has experience in Sales Administration. Your role will be to support the Showroom Designers and Manager in the day to day Sales Support and administration of the business.
The Brighton Kitchen Company specialises in unique, quirky, luxurious & design led solutions for our retail clients kitchen design project.
We have been featured in various national press in 2019 including Ideal Home Magazine, House Beautiful, KBB and Utopia magazines and were Winners for New Kitchen Retailer of the year and Independent Bathroom Retailer of the Year at the BKU awards in 2019.
Our core market are design led clients requiring a kitchen interior design approach to their project. We offer Mid Range German, High End German, Bespoke Contemporary British and Hand Painted In Frame and Shaker style kitchens made in our own joinery based in Tunbridge Wells.
- Smart and well presented with a professional manner capable of dealing with high end clients.
- Highly organised.
- Positive attitude and 100% committed to their role.
- Sales Administration or Sales Support background (Kitchen Retail Experience and advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and experience working on Imacs.
- Interested in interiors and design.
- Live within easyt commuting distance of the showroom.
- Meeting and greeting clients in the showroom and making them feel welcome.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages and booking showroom appointments.
- Ensuring showroom environment is clean and tidy at all times to maximise customer experience.
- Making tea & coffee for showroom clients & supplier representative visits.
- Generating invoices.
- Generating payment receipts to clients following payments received.
- Creating new electronic and hard copy of customer folders and keeping these up to date.
- Preparing installer packs for delivery of client projects.
- Checking quotations alongside Branch Manager / Designer.
- Undertake final checks of quotations to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Managing the installation schedule including client and installer communication.
- Contact client to check building works on track for scheduled kitchen installation dates.
- Liaise with Ooerations Manager to ensure all products have been delivered to head office and delivery to client site is scheduled for correct date.
- Updating catalogues, samples and brochures within the showroom to ensure the are current.
- Updating tasks within the workflow software.
- Send review email to client and chase through to ensure completed by every client.
- Contact photographer to arrange project photography.
- Follow up call and email to client one month after completed installation to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Due to the nature of the role it is important that you drive and have a car to attend client appointments.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]