We’re pleased to announce that our showroom is now open by appointment only. We are now fully available by both phone & email and would welcome your questions and enquiries regarding your upcoming bathroom project.
We are continuing to consider the safety of our staff and customers as our number one priority at the moment and have introduced a number of measures across the business to ensure this is maintained for the foreseeable future. The changes that have been implemented across our business are outlined below…
In Our Showroom
- Our showroom has been deep-cleaned prior to re-opening and is being thoroughly cleaned & disinfected on a daily basis.
- The surfaces which are in contact with our staff and customers are cleaned following every appointment. We have installed dedicated hand sanitising stations which include wipes, hand sanitisers and paper towels. Surgical gloves and facemasks are available to staff and customers on entering the showroom.
- We have an open-door policy which means no door handles are touched during the course of the day and these are cleaned at the beginning and end of the day.
- Our presentation areas have been redesigned to ensure social distancing is maintained when clients visit the showroom for their presentation.
- We will have a maximum of 3 members of staff at the showroom at any time to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
We very much appreciate that some customers would prefer not to visit our showroom at this time but would like to start discussing their bathroom project. We have been working with clients to manage the entire process – from the initial enquiry through to booking installation dates – and this works following the process outlined below…
1. Initial phone call with one of our designers to discuss your upcoming project.
2. You send us photos and dimensions of your bathroom.
3. Book Skype or Zoom design consultation call where our designer will take a detailed brief for your project.
4. Our designer will work on putting together a full design and some materials concepts for your project.
5. We book a Skype or Zoom design presentation where our designer will present your beautiful new bathroom design and talk you through every aspect of this.
6. We then arrange delivery to your home of all samples and finish swatches for you to review.
7. We arrange a further call to finalise your design, products & finishes.
8. Once all is agreed, we can then arrange remote payment by BACS or credit card and order all products in preparation for your installation.
We are also happy to arrange a socially distanced appointment at your home to take measurements and a brief in-person for clients who would prefer to meet us. We have introduced the following measures to protect you and our staff during this time…
- Designers wash their hands thoroughly prior to leaving the showroom and then carry hand sanitiser with them during their visit.
- We can wear facemasks, if required, and will wear surgical gloves during the appointment.
- If measurements are required, we can survey your bathroom alone to take measurements of the space. This is done with laser measuring devices to minimise contact with surfaces.
- We can then talk to you about your project whilst sitting in your garden, This allows us to discuss your project face-to-face whilst minimising the risk of contact.
- If you would prefer to speak to your designer remotely, we can also arrange for our project manager to undertake a brief visit to take measurements and, subsequently, the design consultation can be done remotely.
If you do have a bespoke bathroom project which you’d like to discuss with us – or if you’d like to book an appointment – our award-winning design team would be delighted to hear from you. You can contact us today via email at [email protected] or by calling our Hickstead showroom on 01444 647 800.
Many thanks for your support, understanding & patience during this period. Most importantly, continue to stay safe.
The Brighton Bathroom Company