Your Design Journey
- Contact us by phone or using the contact us icons on our website for an initial chat regarding your project.
- Arrange a free no-obligation design appointment at our showroom (or remotely via Skype or Zoom, if you prefer).
- Answer a structured list of questions to ensure we capture every detail of what is important to you.
- We discuss and agree a clear budget for your bathroom project.
- We explain the dimensions we require and ask you to send these across along with photographs of the bathroom. If it is for a house build or extension, we ask you to share architect’s plans.
- We ask you to share any Pinterest or Houzz boards which will aid us in understanding your tastes and design requirements.
- Your designer then works on designing your bathroom with careful consideration to every element including products, tiles, paint colours, finishes to ensure a complete design solution.
- We arrange Design Presentation where we present design, products and finishes for your project. This includes a Product Mood Board to offer clarity of how the products and finishes work together and as part of the design.
- We arrange delivery of a finishes pack to your home so you can feel and touch the tiles & finishes we have agreed.
- We finalise the design, products and finishes and present a final costing for your project including products and installation if required.
- You sign a contract agreeing to all elements and make payment for the products.
- Provide technical drawings including detailed plans and elevations to support the installation process by either your own installer or ours.
- Agree the delivery date to site and order and store all products for your project until required on site.
- We meet the installer to discuss every aspect of the design.
- If you live in Sussex, Surrey or Kent, we can oversee the installation of your bathroom project.
- Site visit on first day of works with the installer at your home to handover the designs, products and technical specifications on site.
- Available by email or phone for any questions which may arise.
- Final meeting at your home to sign off the works on completion of your project.*
- You enjoy your beautiful new bathroom.
- We are available for questions by email or phone at any time.
- Installation is guaranteed by our installers for 2 years.*
- Products are guaranteed for up to a lifetime and we personally help with warranty claims if required.